Leading SAFe® 5.0 TRAINING
The Leading SAFe® certification enables candidates to use a SAFe® framework to effortlessly synchronize the alignment, collaboration, and delivery of multiple Agile teams, leading to the success and increase in the enterprise’s business value. The latest version 5.0 of the SAFe® course assures that the candidates bring innovative business ideas and supersede the Agile world’s competitors.
The Agile industry is gaining momentum in the software sector by implementing its practices among small teams in Agile organizations. However, most organizations collaborate across teams with complex systems and geographies. They need to achieve faster product deliveries and better quality of products by working among different enterprise levels. An Agile transformation across these larger enterprises is prone to impediments, and such Agile practices may fail to achieve the task as they lack proper structure and processes.
The Scaled Agile Framework offers a complete solution for all these problems and effortlessly communicates among the industries to significantly impact. The SAFe® Agilist certification enables the professional to achieve full business agility with significant advances in strategy and execution and leadership competencies that would make the individual capable of handling all the SAFe® processes and make them an expert in the field. The leading SAFe® certificate is a benchmark for Lean-Agile enterprises and widens the Agile industry’s value and career scope. Since a globally recognized body accredits the certification, i.e., Scaled Agile, it gives you a significant lead over the candidate’s peers in the Agile industry.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the transformation
- Silver Partner of Scaled Agile, Inc
- Gain 16 PDUs and SEUs by attending the two days workshop.
- Earn certification by Scaled Agile, a globally recognized accreditation body.
- Enhance your knowledge by training with SAFe® Program Consultants (SPCs)
- Learn to scale Agile across multiple teams
- Learn to address challenges and be capable to lead the Agile transformation
- Experiential and Practical learning by hands-on experience
The course is ideally suited to:
- Program and Project Managers
- Executives and Leaders
- Product and Product line managers
- Portfolio managers and PMO
- Process leads
- Infrastructure and management personnel
- Development and QA
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
- Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
SimpliAxis makes the candidate an industry-fit talented professional by our certification courses, teaching methods, globally recognized Certified trainers, all suited right for your needs. We see the best in the candidate and mold their learning experience to make them the best version. The reasons to choose Simpliaxis are:
- We are a Silver Partner of Scaled Agile Inc, and our certified SPCs bring their expertise to help you become a certified SAFe® Agilist
- Experience training from SPCs who have years of experience as active Scaled Agile Practitioners
- Enhance your practical knowledge by extending your network in the active SAFe® community.
- The flexibility of course choice and choosing your interested stream, as we conduct many training and workshops every month.
- Leading SAFe® training comes with a 100% success rate
- We believe in continuous learning where we provide e-books, webinars, and conferences to keep you updated with the industry’s latest news.
- Have real-time Scrum framework experience through our handy resources like tutorials, and articles prepared, especially by experts in the industry.
Our trainers are certified by the Scaled Agile Framework and are globally recognized as SAFe® Program Consultants (SPCs). They demonstrate practical and real-world examples such that all the candidates can tackle problems in the present world and become experts in SAFe®. Excellent guidance and freedom is given by the trainers such that each concept of the Scaled Agile is understood by the participants.
- Have trained more than 5,000+ candidates
- Global recognition and Scaled Agile certified professionals
- Fully updated knowledge of real-world organization demands
- Acquired experience of more than 10+ years
- Have strong theoretical and practical knowledge and provide accurate information regarding SAFe®.
- Excellent capability to instruct international candidates.
- Completed real-time projects in their industry
Step 1: Follow easy steps to register for the Lead SAFe® Agilist certification.
Step 2: Attend the two-day Leading SAFe® certification training instructed by SAFe® Program Consultant (SPCs)
Step 3: After successful completion of the course, Scaled Agile will send you the information of the exam via your registered email ID.
Step 4: click on the link received and take the 1.5 hours SAFe® Agilist Exam online which comprises 45 MCQs.
Step 5: Score a minimum of 35 out of 45 (77%) to pass the SAFe® Agilist exam.
Step 6: After passing the exam, Scaled Agile will update your profile to disclose your certificate.
Step 7: you will receive a one-year membership of Scaled Agile along with your certificate.
Step 8: Renew your certification every year to continue the validity of your Lead SAFe® Agilist certificate.
Upcoming Leading SAFe® 5.0 TRAINING Events
Explore all of our courses and pick your suitable ones to enroll and start learning with us! We ensure that you will never regret it!
|31 October - 01 November|
|31 October - 02 November|
|07 - 08November|
|07 - 09November|
|14 - 15November|
|14 - 16November|
|19 - 20November|
|21 - 23November|
|27 - 28November|
|28 - 29November||
Speaker: Preeth Pandalay
|28 - 30November|
|05 - 07December|
|07 - 08December|
|12 - 13December||
Speaker: Preeth Pandalay
|12 - 14December|
|18 - 19December|
|19 - 21December|
Who is a Certified SAFe® Agilist?
A Certified SAFe® Agilist is a professional who has completed the leading SAFe® certification and has passed the Scaled Agile Framework certification test. The Scaled Agile, Inc is the accreditation body that provides the SAFe® Agilist certification. After acquiring it, the professional can face critical challenges while creating and delivering the enterprise-level software and system in the shortest time. All levels of organizations involved in solution development, i.e., Portfolio, Program, Team, and Large solutions, are guided by the Certified SAFe® Agilist
What are the benefits of SAFe® Agilist Certification?
The Leading SAFe® certification displays the candidate's ability and skill in implementing lean thinking, SAFe® framework, and Product development flow and principles. After completing the Leading SAFe® course, the professional gains practical experience of applying Scaled Framework in large enterprises.
After the Leading SAFe® 5 training within how many days do I need to take the exam?
You can take up the Leading SAFe® certification examination within 30 days of course completion at no cost for the 1st attempt.
- Is there any exam to get the SAFe® 5 Agilist certifications?
Yes, to get the SAFe® Agilist certification, you have to clear an online test consisting of 45 multiple-choice questions. You will get 90 minutes to complete the exam, and you have to answer a minimum of 35 questions right to pass the Leading SAFe® exam and obtain your SAFe® Agilist certificate.
- How do I attain the Leading SAFe® 5 course certification?
You will have to attend the 2-days Leading SAFe® course instructed by SAFe® Program Consultants. After successful completion of the course, you will receive information directly from the Scaled Agile, Inc. You have to take up the SAFe® Agilist certification examination comprising 45 MCQs by clicking on the link shared. With a minimum of 35 correct answers, you will pass the exam, and the Scaled Agile will update your profile with the certificate valid for one year along with Scaled Agile membership.
- How long does the SAFe® 5 Agilist certification is valid?
The SAFe® Agilist Certification is valid for one year, after which you have to renew the certification to extend its validity.
- How do I renew the SAFe® 5 Agilist certifications?
At the time of your certification renewal, you will receive an email from the Scaled Agile, Inc. It opens your dashboard, and you have an option of renewal where you have to pay $100 to renew your SAFe® Agilist certificate.
- How many PDUs and SEUs will I get by attending the Leading SAFe® training?
You can earn up to 14-16 PDUs and 14-16 SEUs by attending the Leading SAFe® 2-day training program.
- Is there any exam to get the SAFe® 5 Agilist certifications?