The project management professional certification course is designed specifically for those who are involved in managing multiple complex projects for achieving strategic and organizational benefits. PMP certification is one of the most sought-after courses administered by the Project Management Institute (PMI), as it expands your skills, value, and potential job opportunities and is highly beneficial in landing up good jobs in topmost companies. Globally recognized and highly demanded PMI-PMP certification validates your skills to take up the role of a Project Manager thus leading multiple teams and managing various projects simultaneously with maximum efficiency.
In the PMP course, various aspects of project management are being taught such as the role and responsibility of Project Manager, project integration management, scope management, schedule management, cost management, etc. After completing this course, candidates can efficiently handle multiple complex projects and lead bigger teams with ease. Certified Project Management professionals are believed to deliver better project performance and get steep pay raises with lucrative jobs in IT, finance, manufacturing, healthcare, and many more industries.
- Initiating a Project
- Develop a Project Charter
- Identify Project Stakeholders
- Planning a Project
- Develop a Project Management Plan
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Project Requirements
- Define Project Scope
- Create a WBS
- Executing a Project
- Direct and Manage Project Work
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage a Project Team
- Manage Communications
- Conduct Procurements
- Topic H: Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Monitoring and controlling a Project
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Validate Project Scope
- Control Project Scope
- Control the Project Schedule
- Control Project Costs
- Control Project Quality
- Control Communications
- Control Project Risks
- Control Project Procurements
- Control Stakeholder Engagement
- Closing a Project
- Close Project or Phase
- Close Procurements
- 2- days of online training/live interactive sessions
- The experimental and real-time based learning format
- Training held by highly qualified, certified, and accredited trainers
- 35 contact hours/PDUs
- Get access to high-quality eLearning course content curated by experienced trainers
- 24/7 learning assistance and support
PMP training can be attended by those who want to build their career in project management. And, PMP certification training is ideal for:
- Associate Project Managers
- IT Project Managers
- Project Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Project Leaders
- Senior Project Managers
- Project Analysts
- Team Leaders
- Program Managers
- Project Sponsors
- Project Team Members who want to clear PMP certification
SimpliAxis aims to upgrade and enhance individuals with the skills and certifications so that they can reach new heights in their careers. Simpliaxis believes that learning is a journey and if the proper pathway is followed, one can reach their goals with ease and efficacy. Some of the reasons why you should choose SimpliAxis are.
- Flexible timings to attend online training/interactive sessions
- All courses are designed by industry experts after understanding the individual’s requirements thoroughly
- We ensure that every candidate clears the certification with good scores
- Our wide community of subject experts and certified professionals is a resource pool of tips, tricks, and insightful advice
- Our interactive sessions are meant to clear all your concepts and doubts.
- 24/7 support and affordable fee structure
Our Trainers are international speakers and professionals in Project Management, certified by the Project Management Institute. They use real-time examples and conduct interactive sessions to ensure that all the candidates who are enrolled for the PMP certification course, understand the concepts clearly. They prepare and share valuable learning material that helps the candidates in clearing the PMP certification in the first attempt.
- Highly qualified professional with in-depth knowledge
- Successfully completed multiple real-time projects in various industries
- More than 15+ years of experience in providing certification based training
- Provide practical learning experience with real-time examples.
- Highly capable of instructing global candidates.
- Have trained more than 5,000+ learners
- Enroll to become a member of the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Attend the PMP training to fulfill the eligibility criterion of 35 hours (PDUs) education requirement.
- Submit your PMP certification application online
- Schedule your exam with Pearson VUE
- Take the online PMP exam and pass it to get the PMI-PMP certification
Upcoming Project Management Professional Events
Explore all of our courses and pick your suitable ones to enroll and start learning with us! We ensure that you will never regret it!
To be updated
Who is a Project Management Professional?
Project Management Professional (PMP) is a globally recognized professional accreditation presented by the Project Management Institute (PMI) for Project Managers. Project Managers with PMI_PMP certification are given more weightage than their peers.
What are the prerequisites to attend the PMP training?
The prerequisites to attend PMP training include Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent Minimum 3 years of non-overlapping professional project management experience. 4,500 hours dedicated to leading and directing projects. 35 hours of formal education in project management.
What are the benefits of PMP Certification?
Getting a PMP certification after completing the PMP course from a recognized training institute can provide you with many benefits such as It adds volume to the professional qualifications as it is a highly valued certification. It helps you learn important project management skills. It helps you in securing a good job in topmost companies. It provides better networking opportunities for advancement in your career. Validates your credibility and dedication towards your role as a Project Manager.
After the PMP training within how many days do I need to take the exam?
There is no set limit to take up the exam after PMP training but it is advised to at least prepare for a minimum 3 months to clear PMP online certification exam.
What is the format of the PMP certification exam?
The PMP certification comprises 200 MCQs, distributed over project management domains such as Initializing, Planning, Implementing, Monitoring, Controlling and Closing. Candidates are required to complete the assessment within 4 hours.
Is the exam fee included in the course fee?
No The Exam Fee is not included in PMP Course, The absolute minimum cost for the PMP Exam is the PMP Exam Fee which is • US$405 (for PMI members) = INR 29160 (Approx.) • US$555 (for non-members) = INR 39960 (Approx.) One may apply online to become a PMI member by paying the annual fee of US$129 + US$10 application fee.
How do I attain the PMP course certification?
To attain Project Management Professional certification, you first need to become a member of Project management institute, then take training to fulfill 35 hours(PDUs) education requirement eligibility criterion and then pass the exam by obtaining a minimum of 61% pass marks.
How long does the PMP certification be valid?
PMP certification is valid for 3 years during which you are required to earn 60 Professional Development Units (PDUs) to renew your certification.
How do I renew the PMP certification?
To renew the PMP certification, Earn 60 Professional Development Units (PDUs) to meet the Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) for your PMP certification. Mark the entry of your PDUs in the online CCR system (CCRS). Make the payment of the renewal fee which is $60.