Creating web applications has never been as easy as today with the use of Dockers and Kubernetes. Docker is the containerization platform, and Kubernetes is the orchestration platform for the containers. The use of the platforms or the technologies together is the newest way to build and deploy web apps in a ground-breaking manner.
SimpliAxis Docker and Kubernetes online certification course helps participants get acquainted with the pioneering technologies and apply them to create, build, manage, test, and deploy complex applications in a production-grade ecosystem.
Participants get the opportunity to understand the workflow of containers, Docker CLI, Common Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment workflows, working with single and multiple containers, building Kubernetes Cluster, and deployment of the same in Google Cloud.
Candidates learn during the online course:
- Learn the Whys and the How’s of Docker and Kubernetes
- Get hands-on with components of Dockers & Kubernetes platforms and components
- Acquire skills for the deployment of stateless and stateful applications on the cluster.
- Learn the art of auto-scaling apps
- Understand the benefits of applying Docker & Kubernetes
- Be a part of a technology revolution that has witnessed rapid adoption and is expected to grow to push the demand for trained and certified professionals.