Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Simpliaxis. The following terms and conditions will be outlining the rules & regulations for the website, accessible at www.simpliaxis.com.
When you access this website, it is assumed that you have accepted these terms and conditions
In these terms and conditions, the following set of terminologies are applicable:
- You, Your and Client - Refers to you.
- Ourselves, The Company, We, Us and Our - Refers to Simpliaxis
Cookies help us retrieve the details of each user visiting our website, which helps in enhancing the functionality of our website. Some of our advertising and/or affiliate partners may also employ the usage of cookies.
GDPR (General Data Protection Rights)
At Simpliaxis, we always make sure that you are fully aware of all the data protection rights that you have at your disposal. Each user visiting our website and using our products and/or services will be entitled to the following basic principles of the GDPR guidelines:
Users have the right to request copies of their respective personal data. We may or may not charge a small amount of fee for the same.
Users have the right to request any correction of information that they believe is inaccurate. Users also have the right to request the complete information that they deem to be incomplete.
Users have the right to request the deletion of their personal information, but only under certain conditions.
Restrict Processing Rights
Users have the right to request any restriction when it comes to the processing of personal information, but only under certain conditions.
Object Processing Rights
Users have the right to object to the processing of personal information, but only under certain conditions.
Data Portability Rights
Users have the right to request the transfer of personal information that we have collected to another organization, or directly to the users themselves, but only under certain conditions.
For making a request, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Additional Data Collection & Use Policy Guidelines
1. We only gather the personal data of users when they voluntarily decide to share with us, on our websites, such as filling up the registration form – via chat, phone, or email.
2. The personal information that we collect regarding users will be utilized for communication purposes with certifying authorities, send course updates, and processing of online payments in regards to participation in certain courses.
3. The personal information of users is only shared with third parties when:
- Users give their consent to sit for exams
- Users give their consent for putting up their testimonials on our website
- Users give their consent for sharing data with government agencies, for investigation purposes
4. When users register for our courses, their email IDs become a component of our mailing list. The email IDs are collected to share details about courses, special discounts, and offers.
Users will have the option to cancel such communication channels by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ button, present at the bottom of the sent emails. Users also have the option to update their communication channels and thereby choose to select what emails they would like to receive.
5. Registration is done on a first-come, first-serve basis. The users have to provide complete and correct information.
6. We do not publish, misuse or sell your personal information – in any manner, shape, or form.
We own the intellectual property rights of all the content appearing on our website unless stated otherwise. All rights for our intellectual properties are reserved by us. You can only access our website and use our products and/or services for your personal use. However, you must not:
- Republish content from our website for commercial gains
- Rent, sell or sub-license any content from our website
- Duplicate, reproduce, or even copy content from our website
- Redistribute content from our website
The following set of organizations can hyperlink to our website without any prior written approval from our company:
- Search engines
- Government agencies
- News organizations
- Online internet directories
However, the above-mentioned enterprises can only link to our website without prior approval, if the link:
- Does not feel or look deceptive in any shape or form
- Does not imply any false sponsorship or endorsement
- Does fit correctly within the context of the linked website
In case you are interested in linking to our website, it is essential to inform us by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We approve link requests if it’s decided that:
- The link will not make us look unfavorably in the eyes of our users or partners
- The linking website company does not have any prior negative records with us
- The link benefits the visibility of our website and company
- The link is utilized in the general context of resource information
It should be known that no artwork or brand logo will be allowed to be linked without any presence of a trademark license agreement.
We solely reserve the right to request the removal of any particular links to our website. Moreover, by linking to our website, you are directly agreeing to our listed terms and conditions presented on this page.
In case you find any offensive link on our website, for any reason, feel free to contact us at any time and let us know about the same. We will consider your request but will not be obligated to either reply to you directly or perform the link removal procedure.
Furthermore, we do not warrant that all the information present on this website is complete, accurate, and kept up-to-date at all times.
Our website, products, and/or services will not be liable:
- For any loss or damage, be it personal injury or death
- For any loss or damage arising from misrepresentation or fraudulent behavior
- For any loss or damage of any other nature