Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) Training program is based on Test Driven Development. This is a development method, just like TDD, where the codes are written after tests. However, in BDD, the tests are more user-oriented and driven by the system’s unique behavior. This is a first-test approach, where the process of testing is automated, thereby enabling scaling, faster performance, and requires minimal maintenance.
In the training with SimpliAxis, participants understand the core BDD principles, understand acceptance criteria in BDD Scenarios and where it fits in the product development lifecycle, BDD Rhythm, learn BDD tools and techniques and how Behaviour Driven Development makes Agile and lean working simpler, more effective, useful and valuable.
Key learnings for participants:
- Get introduced to BBD – what is BDD, the significance of BDD, BDD versus TDD.
- Understanding what to test and how to test, besides how much to test and what to build.
- Learn the tools and techniques for clean test coding
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of the team
- Benefits of Collaborative test-first approach
- Learn about User Stories, BDD Scenarios, Tooling, Acceptance Tests, and the working relationship between developers and testers.