SAFe® For Architects Certification Training
The SAFe® for Architects certification is mainly designed for the system, solution, and enterprise architects who are responsible to deliver the effective architectural solutions in an organization. In this course, participants will explore the roles and responsibilities of an Agile architect and align the business process with an Agile architect framework to drive valuable business and continuous flow to complex systems-of-systems while supporting SAFe® program execution.
In the 3 days online training of SAFe® for architects, participants will learn about the roles, responsibilities, and the perception of Agile architects to align the architecture with business value. SAFe® architects can improve collaboration and alignment in a SAFe® Lean-Agile enterprise. The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) has helped various enterprises globally to implement Lean-Agile software and systems while implementing the strategies effectively to overcome the challenges associated with developing and delivering enterprise-class software and systems. SAFe® for architects is beneficial for those who have a keen interest in understanding how architecture enables continuous value flow and engagement and the contribution of architects to a Lean-Agile enterprise.
After completing the SAFe® for architects course, participants will become proficient in aligning architecture with business value, planning architectural runway for successful delivery, and providing leadership during a Lean-Agile transformation. Professionals with a SAFe® certification are highly demanded across organizations because of their capabilities to lead Agile lean transformations for sustainable growth, fastest time-to-market, and increase in productivity. This course helps in gaining the SAFe® 5 Architect certification and understanding the role of a SAFe® Architect in an enterprise.
- Exemplifying Lean-Agile architecture
- Architecting for DevOps and Release on Demand
- Aligning architecture with business value
- Developing Solution Vision, Solution Intent, and Roadmaps
- Preparing architecture for Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Coordinating architecture throughout PI Planning
- Supporting Continuous Delivery during PI execution
- Supporting new Strategic Themes and Value Streams
- Leading as an architect during a Lean-Agile transformation
- Silver Partner of Scaled Agile, Inc
- 3-day comprehensive training and online classes for SAFe® for Architects certification examination
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe® 5 Architect, along with the access to the ARCH Community of Practice
- Access to a wide variety of learning resources to support the attendees during their certification journey
- Access to the comprehensive guide having details of the role and responsibilities of SAFe® architects.
- SAFe® 5 Architect digital badge to endorse your certification online
- Sample questions for practice
- 24*7 support and Assistance
SAFe® for Architects certification is highly beneficial for those who are interested to understand the system, solution, and processes in a lean agile enterprise. It is ideal for
- System Architects
- Enterprise Architects
- Solution Architects
- Architects in supporting technical disciplines
- Technical managers making architectural decisions
- Experienced software developers
- Product leaders collaborating with architects
SimpliAxis believes in providing valuable learning backed by industry experts. With online learning in the form of interactive sessions, applicants can ask their questions and get their queries sorted by top rated and professionally certified experts who deliver hands-on learning experience so that each candidate can clear the certification in the first attempt and that too with good scores.
- We are a Silver Partner of Scaled Agile Inc, and our certified SPCs bring their expertise to help you become a certified SAFe® Architect
- Interactive sessions designed to provide valuable learning
- Experienced trainers who have trained more than 5000+ applicants
- knowledge and skills that can be applied in the real world.
- Learn concepts from scratch, and then advance your learning under expert guidance step-by-step.
- Learn theory backed by practical case studies and sample papers.
- Assistance and support even after the completion of the course.
Our Trainers are industry experts having hands-on experience working in Lean-Agile enterprises as SAFe® Architects. They understand the roles and responsibilities associated with the SAFe® for Architects certification and pass on the same to the applicants.
- Trained & Certified more than 5000+ SAFe® certification applicants
- More than 10 years of tech industry experience
- More than 5 years of Lean-Agile experience
- Experienced in training global candidates
- Efficient in handling applicants queries and provide them with relevant solutions
- Top-rated professionals with positive feedback from most of the candidates
- Step 1: Register for the SAFe® for Architects course
- Step 2: Attend the 3-day SAFe® for Architects training by the SPCs.
- Step 3: After completion of the training, you will get the link with which you can create login credentials with Scaled Agile (SAFe® certifying body).
- Step 4: Take the exam that needs to be finished in 2 hours, and pass it with a minimum of 75% (45 out of 60) by logging in using the credentials.
- Step 5: Once you clear the test, you will have to accept the license agreement.
- Step 6: After you accept it, you will get the SAFe® for Architects certificate.
- Step 7: You have to renew the certification every year from the Scaled Agile.
Our Upcoming SAFe® For Architects Events
Explore all of our courses and pick your suitable ones to enroll and start learning with us! We ensure that you will never regret it!
To be updated
Who is a SAFe® 5 architect?
A Certified SAFe® 5 Architect (ARCH) is a leader and change agent who ensures the effective creation of business value through Agile architecture. They are competent in applying SAFe® principles to develop and maintain Agile Architecture, Leading Solution Trains, and Agile Release Trains, thus driving continuous flow to large systems-of-systems and ensuring an improved flow of value.
What are the prerequisites to attend the SAFe® for Architects course?
There are no specific prerequisites to attend the SAFe® for Architects course, however it is recommended that the participants must have attended at least one SAFe® course and must have participated in at least one ART and one PI(Program Increment)
What are the benefits of SAFe® for Architects Certification?
Getting a SAFe® for Architects certification from Scaled Agile can provide you with many benefits such as:
• They can align architecture with business value
• Plan architectural runway for effective and successful delivery
• Develop and communicate architectural vision and mission
• Leadership and coaching architects and team members during Program increment Planning and execution
• Provide leadership during a Lean-Agile transformation
After the SAFe® for Architects training within how many days do I need to take the exam?
You can take up the first attempt of the exam anytime after completing the SAFe® for Architects training. The second attempt can be taken immediately after the first attempt. The third attempt can be taken after waiting for 10 days and the fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
What is the format of the SAFe® for the Architects certification exam?
The SAFe® for Architects comprises 45 out of 60 multiple choice questions (75% passing marks) which need to be completed in a duration of 2 hours. Candidates can have access to the certification exam within the SAFe® Community Platform after completion of the SAFe® for Architects course.
Is the exam fee included in the course fee?
The first attempt of the SAFe® for Architects certification exam is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of training completion. Each retake for the exam costs $50.
How do I attain the SAFe® for Architects certification?
In order to attain SAFe® for Architects certification, candidates are required to attend the 3-day SAFe® for Architects comprehensive training. They must successfully pass an online exam at the end of the course with a minimum of 75%. After clearing the assessment, candidates will get the certification from the Scaled Agile, Inc. Agile Center.
How long does the SAFe® for Architects certification be valid?
SAFe® for Architects certification is valid for one year and includes membership in the SAFe® Community Platform.
How do I renew the SAFe® for Architects certification?
SAFe® for Architects certification needs to be renewed every year. To renew the certification, you need to login to the Scaled Agile Community portal and pay the annual cost of renewal which is $295.